Tuesday, February 03, 2009

So it was the first day of school.
And yes, there were fears, uncertainty and a fair bit of worrying.
Still, they were having fun.

And I thought about my life and work.
I often have fears, uncertainties and worries.
It doesn't matter....

As long as I have fun.

Have fun today. Every day is the first day in the school of life.
Every day is the first day of the rest of your life. ( I think I heard it in a movie - but it's only now beginning to make sense!)

Think about it...

Then live it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog but cant see any of the photos, they are just big empty white squares. Any ideas?
Cheers
Janeen

Igno van Niekerk said...

Hallo Janeen,
That is really strange! It might be that some settings on your machine are disallowing you to view pictures. What does it do if you Right Click in the white box and try to view the pictures?
Hope it helps, let me know.
Regards
Igno